- • To minimize waste and to manage programs aimed at ensuring compliance with regulations.
- • To manage programs that minimizes the use of energy and water.
- • To coordinate production to produce more environmentally friendly goods and services.
- • To be able to calculate the financial impact of environment-related programs within the company as much as possible.
- • To monitor ecological developments, be aware of governmental legislation and to pick up early warning signs.
- • To use more environmentally friendly products within the company including manufacturing and to keep informed of further related newly released products.
- • To attend environment related events in the community and make our actions known.
- • To inform and educate internally.
- • To promote the company's environmental policy to the community.
TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System ( Work in progress continues )